To be a strong and faith-filled Catholic fraternity
committed to serving our Church throughout Australia.
Witness to Jesus Christ by advocating Christian values and beliefs throughout Australia, and leading the laity in a spirit of service inspired by the Gospel.
The five principal objects of the Order are:
1. To promote the advancement of Australia.
2. To foster the Christian way of life throughout the Nation.
3. To promote the welfare of its members and their families.
4. To encourage spiritual, social and intellectual activities amongst its members.
5. To conduct and support educational, charitable, religious and social welfare work.